Where is the Splash Pad located?

The City of Wayland is located off of U.S. 131 at exit 64 in the northeastern corner of Allegan County, Michigan.  The Splash Pad is located in the City Park which is 2 blocks northwest of City Hall in Downtown Wayland.

What are the hours of the Splash Pad?

The Splash Pad will be open from 10am – 8pm daily. Please call the City of Wayland for additional information at 269.792.2265

Does Wayland have a Farmer’s Market?

Yes – the market takes place in the summer months on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 9am-2pm. There may be limited vendors in late May on Saturdays. The market is located on the corner of Hanlon and Main St in Downtown Wayland (just south of the Henika District Library).

How do I obtain a dog license?

Starting May 1, 2016, the City of Wayland will have the ability to distribute Dog Licenses to our residents. In order to receive a dog license from the City please provide your dogs Proof of Rabies Shot records. We accept credit cards, cash, or check. You can also purchase them at your Veterinary’s office or on-line athttp://cms.allegancounty.org/sites/Office/Treasurer/SitePages/Dogs. 

You may also click HERE , to bring you to the Allegan County Website.

How do I receive information on relocating to Wayland?

Contact the chamber office for a list of realtors, manufactured housing, or apartments – info@waylandchamber.org or call 269.792.9246.

What community parades take place?

Wayland hosts two parades annually – the Memorial Day Parade and the Christmas Parade.

Other Questions???

Questions on downtown events, parking, or volunteering – view:  www.downtownwayland.com

Questions on the City of Wayland – view: www.cityofwayland.org

Wayland Union Schools – view www.waylandunion.org